This XML Fundamentals training introduces you to the basics of XML. In this 5 day hands on course, you will learn the central XML technologies, including writing well formed and valid XML, creating Document Type Definitions (DTDs) and XML schema documents and using XPath and XQuery.
The participants in our XML Fundamentals training will learn how to:
- Create well-formed and valid XML documents.
- Use XML Namespaces in an XML document to resolve name ambiguities in XML documents.
- Create Document Type Definition and XML schema documents to validate XML documents.
- Use XPath expressions and functions to find and select nodes in XML documents.
- Transform XML documents by using stylesheets and XPath expressions.
- Use Oracle JDeveloper to view, create, edit, and test XML and other XML-related documents.
- Use XQuery to query, generate, and transform XML content.
- Identify the features and benefits of Oracle XML DB.
Our current XML Fundamentals curriculum includes: